Morning Jogs

Wednesday, January 16, 2019


I've always loved to jog in the morning. Something about the air it just feels so clean and crisp. When you breathe it in and out it almost feels euphoric like cleansing bad vibes and just letting anything stressful go. *deep breathe* Ahhhh...

Picked up this great outfit at Epiphany January 2019. It only took me a few pulls to get the running shoes, then my bf Seph got me the top and shorts in pink! in three pulls. Woohoo! I was so happy. It is a very cute set. Can't say I have heard of Mug before so I think I will be paying them a visit to their mainstore very soon! ♥ Aly

Hair: #taketomiWEST - Isabel at Taketomi West Mainstore

Top: Mug - Runners Life - #2 Running Vest RARE at Epiphany January 2019

Shorts: Mug - Runners Life - #17 Pink Shorties at Epiphany January 2019

Shoes: Mug - Runners Life - #1 Running Sneakers RARE at Epiphany January 2019

Location:
Footprints In The Sand Public Beach and Private Rentals

- AlyMode By Alyson Danielle Varrington -