Heading Back to School

Sunday, September 10, 2017


September is here, summer has been replaced by Autumn and its time to go back to school. To make my first day back special I had to find the cutest outfit of course! Loving this top by Neve the color and detail is just really amazing, I feel like its the perfect color for this time a year. Decided to wear my hair casual and found this cute ponytail in back loose in front style by Elikatira. I accessorized with a Zodiac necklace by 7 I just know its gonna be the perfect conversation piece, a girl needs to make friends the first day! Got my books and backpack ready as well. It's gonna be a great year!


Hair: [e] Aviya at FaMESHed Sept 2017

Top: Neve - Dormitory Ombre  at FaMESHed Sept 2017

Pants: Addams // Ginger Boyfriend Jean at Addams Mainstore

Shoes: REIGN.- Skye Flats at REIGN Mainstore

Necklace: 7;] Zodiac Nameplate Gacha at 7 Mainstore

Books: Anachron - School Books Gacha at The Imaginarium Event Sept 2017

Backpack: Mikunch / Basic Back Pack at Mikunch Mainstore

Location: Eden Valley Highschool

- AlyMode By Alyson Danielle Varrington -