Autumn is Uber

Monday, September 25, 2017


The September round of Uber has brought with it a few cozy sweaters it feels so Autumny (who cares if its not a word shhh). Oh how I love this time of year! My favorite sweater at the event was by Zenith, they had it in other colors but of course my signature color is pink so I had to get it! Also by Zenith is my bag, that I couldn't resist getting cause I really needed a new bag. I paired it up with these very cool bell bottom looking jeans from MISS CHELSEA. So now I am comfy and cozy and ready to go shop some more! ♥Aly♥

Hair: TRUTH - Apple at Uber Sept 2017

Top: =Zenith= - Sweater Dress at Uber Sept 2017

Pants: .miss chelsea. - Judi Jeans at Uber Sept 2017

Shoes:REIGN.- Katya Flats - at REIGN

Bag: =Zenith=Soft Leather Handbag at Uber Sept 2017



- AlyMode By Alyson Danielle Varrington -