Am I blue? Yes I'm Blue...

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Hello Anneli from Flickr support. I have no other way to prove this account is mine. Except this blog that I posted a link to from my last pic post on there.

Thank you -  Aly

 Flickr post: https://www.flickr.com/photos/alymode/25736857058/in/dateposted/

 

 

My first post of 2018! I saw this sweater at Collab88 and instantly fell in love with it. Had to buy it in blue instead of my usual pink, I was just feeling the blue! I added some Blueberry leggings that I just bought today with a giftcard Christmas pressie I received from my bestie Macky! My flats are by GF they are one of my favorites, if you know me you know I love ballet flats! And what outfit would be complete without a unicorn ring? Now the second ring says it is a panda but to me it looks like Minnie and being a huge Mickey and Minnie fan it was a must for my inventory. ♥ Aly

Hair: TRUTH Lake at TRUTH Mainstore

Sweater: TETRA - Hara Frill Sweater (Sky) at Collab88 Jan 2018

Leggings: Blueberry - Cake at Blueberry Mainstore

Ballet Flats: *GF* Linda Flats at GF Mainstore

Rings: Astralia - Kawaii Animals Rings (Bento Maitreya) at Etolie Event Jan 2018

- AlyMode By Alyson Danielle Varrington -