Everybunny Wants to Be Somebodys Bunny

Saturday, December 16, 2017


Loving all the winter sweaters coming out at events lately. They are just adorable, makes me wonder if they are catering more towards us teens now? hehe This one is a big comfy one out now at Kustom9 by Tentacio from their Winter Bunny Gacha. I got the cute bunny tennis from the same gacha too! My hair is from Ayashi which is out now at Okinawa Winter Festival, I couldn't resist the lil neko print on the hat cause cats! I paired this up with some white leggings and cuteness ensued...♥ Aly

Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Nekoyami  Hair at Okinawa Winter Festival

Hoodie: *Tentacio* Winter Bunny Oversize Hoodie at Kustom9 Dec 2017

Pants: [ west end ] - Sunggle Up Leggings (Maitreya Exclusive) on Marketplace

Shoes: *Tentacio* Winter Bunny Bunny Sneakers at Kutom9 Dec 2017

- AlyMode By Alyson Danielle Varrington -