Grey or Gray?

Saturday, September 15, 2018


As I was putting this outfit together my friend asked me, what color are you gonna use? Cause she was going to buy the same outfit, yes we like being twinsies sometimes... I said I am gonna use the grey one. And so started our convo about saying grey vs gray. I have always said grey, typing it with an a seems odd to me. So we asked a few friends about it and it turns out half the populous says gray the other grey. Interesting huh? How do you say grey? haha  ♥ Aly

Hair: #taketomiWEST - Hanna at Kustom9 Sept 2018

Outfit: `M.BIRDIE / Miolla look Gacha at Kustom9 Sept 2018

Boots: white river co. - Pale September Boots (Coal) at White River Co.

Tights: ::C'est la vie !:: Emmi Tights (#2) at ::C'est la vie !:: Mainstore

- AlyMode By Alyson Danielle Varrington -