Catching Up on Shopping

Friday, November 2, 2018


Feels like I had not been shopping in forever. Lately, I had been kinda stuck in a million things I needed to get done and had not had much time. This morning I decided enough was enough and made myself a cup of coffee and took me shopping. Got so many cute things but these were my favorites!
♥♥ Aly

Sweater: Tentacio Astrid Sweater for FLF at Tentacio Mainstore only available today!

Applier Undershirt: .paloma. Cozy & Cotton Tees on Marketplace

Pants: TETRA - Cargo pants (Fatpack) at Tetra Mainstore (they have a FLF pair in hunter green!)

Applier Tights: CEST LA VIE - Nell Tight PK 1 for Fifty Linden Friday at Cest La Vie Mainstore

Shoes: EQUAL - Nana Ankle Boots FATPACK at FaMESHed Nov, 2018

Hair: TRUTH - Polly at TRUTH Mainstore

- AlyMode By Alyson Danielle Varrington -