So Many Colors Falling

Sunday, October 8, 2017



As Fall slowly seeps in and gives way to winter the colors around us start to turn into brown. Where I live the colors are still very bright since it's been raining a lot. Its almost as if the flowers refuse to keep blooming. The trees have not yet lost their foliage and there is still plenty of green. It is taking longer for Fall to come in, but I'm not complaining, it is simply lovely!

It was a bit chilly today so I decided to wear a comfy sweater and a blue jean mini skirt. The oufit is made by =Zenith= and it is at this months Collabor88. Found these great pair of boots from Mosquito's Way at this months Liaison Collaborative, they come with a hud in many different colors and combinations. It still felt a bit chilly so I decided it would be best to put on a pair of tights. Now I am really comfortable and I think I look cute too!  ♥ Aly

Hair: TRUTH Montana at TRUTH Mainstore

Outfit: =Zenith= Long Sweater with Skirt for Maitreya at Collabor88 Oct 2017

Boots: Mosquito's Way - Angie at The Liaison Collaborative Oct 2017

Tights: Izzie's - Sheer Tights at Izzie's Mainstore

Location: StoryBrooke Gardens

- AlyMode By Alyson Danielle Varrington -